Sunday, November 30, 2008

Today i realised that i could prevent my eyes from tearing up. But somehow or rather, i could not seem to stop my heart from crying out. Hah, sounds dramatic, i know. And no, its not a love issue. The matters of the heart are often misunderstood to be love among BGR. But it isn't true. Just what am i trying to say? I myself have no idea. lol. I'm just troubled with something related to the heart, literally. And yes, i've tried to let it go. But i figured out that there are somethings that i just can't let go. Reason is because it isn't my responsibility and i have no right to do so. Its okay if you all have no idea just what i am talking about. Be sure to read aloud for your understanding. haha.

And so today wasn't a great day. Somehow i found my motivation taking a massive step backwards. Confidence isn't affected, thankfully. But i don't have one thing that i know i will need badly; Focus. I'm losing it, all the focus i've managed to conjure till today. Distracted thoughts play around like nobody's business. I just wish they could all see that my mind isn't a playground to begin with. But whatever it is, i just need to find that focus urgently now. I will need it to give myself the push for the final touches on projects as well as term tests.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home