Tuesday, November 18, 2008


HAPPY BIRTHDAY to harith spidey!
Happy Birthday to me!

Although it seems kind of stupid to be wishing myself, but since its only once in 365 days, who cares? Haha. Thanks to all who wished me through any form of available communication network. Be it SMS, call, in person, Friendster or in my blog itself. Really really appreiate it lot. Thanks to all who didn't wish me as well. As i grow a year older this very day, i would like to take the opportunity and express my warmest aprreciation to all my friends and family for everyhting that they had done for me. I love you all, each and every one of you. Lastly, special thanks to my mum, dad, brother, sister and fifi for making my birthday a memorable one. I had a super duper awesome day today, thanks to you all. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home