Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm breaking the silence here, right now.

Physically, i have not recovered fully. But mentally, i think, i'm fit as hell. Haha. I'm learning to let go of stuffs which is preventing me from progressing with my life. I believe every single setbacks in life given by God is not to tie us down, but to make us progress in life with greater awareness or a renewed purpose. But me letting go, dosen't mean there's no turning back. I'm letting go of everyhting harming me at the moment while ensuring every single one of them has a place to be welcomed back in my life.

Sometimes i wonder what is right and what is wrong. Am i doing the right thing? Is this right to do? I often get my mind all mixed up with such fazed thoughts. And believe me, this mixture of unchained thoughts in my mind isn't as nice as how rojak would taste. Then i came to realise an important role friends play in our life. And that will be giving us a sense of direction when our mind can't make one. Although our mind is the ultimate hub of knowledge related to ourselves, it often gets mixed up at times and confusion will arise. Friends are there to guide us out from this inevitable catastrophe.

School has been alright. I will need to rush all my projects this week so as i could use next week as a time for a much needed term test preparation. Public speaking special occasion speech is also next week and i have to prepare a 300-400 world long draft with respect to a 3min long formal speech. I will need my mind to be at the best capacity for atleast this two coming weeks. And i also need to use my time well, and not wasting it away in emoing and thinking about things which are no longer there. So i'm gonna try and push myself and let everything else go. I'm sorry if there would be any harm caused to anybody due to this. I hope everyone can see that i don't and never mean to hurt anybody. Till then, goodbye and take care all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home