Thursday, November 20, 2008

Haven't been updating simply because i'm lazy. Haha. OK, been somewhat busy as well. But i'm glad three stuffs have been cleared.

1) NETFUND project
2) CKTCS and PEDRIVE quiz
3) Public Speaking Impromptu speech

I've managed to scrap through my part for the NETFUND project. And now its time for my other team members to suffer while i relax one corner. Wakakaka(Evil laugh). Haha ok la, kidding. But i'm just glad my part is over. CKTCS and PEDRIVE isn't so bad. But i didn't expect the PEDRIVE quiz to test on the theory part. So i'm not that confident on the first question which tested on theory. But besides that, overall i think i can make it through. Public speaking impromptu speech was great. Was initially very tense and nervous. But after delivering my 2mins speech, i felt like wanting to have a go again. My topic was 'What do i do when i feel sad?' So i crapped about things such as 'everything happens for a reason' and 'always look on the bright side of life' Haha. But it was really fun, and 2mins seems super short while i'm out there, delivering my speech.

I've been spending weeks trying to fine tune my Rainbow Dark Dragon deck, till a point where i don't think i can change anything already. Well, i still can, but i will need to spend some money on the cards. And i am putting a halt to spending on cards, atleast for the moment. So i'm going to test out my this new deck tommorow during soccer. Hopefully, it will work out great for all the weeks of hardwork. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home