Sunday, November 16, 2008

Time : 8.50pm
Status: Big big headache
Preparation for 2 quizzes tommrow : 0%
NETFUND proj completion : 15%
ORGCOM proj completion : 80%
Conclusion : DEAD

Wooh. I am so dead. Only a matter hours till school and i have not even opened up my CKTCS and PEDRIVE books. All the best spidey, for the quizzes tommorow. May you succeed in performing one of those infamous great escape like you did before.

Basically i've spent my day rotting and doing my orgcom project. Omg, so irritating can? I kind of underestimated the amount of headache writing a memo can give me. And now i'm having a really bad headache thanks to that. But luckily, its like over at last. I just now felt like tossing my printer out of joy after it printed out the memo which i spent hours doing. But i had to contain myself as i knew that i would receive a worse headache for hearing my parents nag at me. Haha.

Yesterday had a great time with fifi. Went to Dover and IMM to look for jobs. But we can't even find one. Blah, its more harder than i had ever imagined. But anyway, i had fun doing stupid things with her. Like playing around with some of the shops' motion bell sensor in IMM. Haha, she made us look like small kids. Had ice cream and i felt sick soon afterwards. Dots. Basically just walk around and talk crap. She's a good listener, how i enjoy sharing stuffs with her. So yeah, time flies and we flew home, literally. haha.

School tommorow and i'm still thinking of how am i going to survive it. All the best for all taking their quizzes this week. May the force be with you all, especially those in the same situation as me. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home