Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Its 2.50pm now. And at this time i should be in my public class with nam peng, teck choon and nazmi. At this time i should be chatting with teck choon about Arsenal's youngsters astonishing victory over Wigan yesterday night. But instead, here i am at home writing out this post. Why is that so? Harith has learnt to skip class? We are not talking about lectures here. I've missed NETFUND lab, a CKTCS lecture and my public speaking tutorial. So what is the main reason behind me missing out all these classes? I'm not sick, i'm perfectly healthy and fine.

Truth is something happened just now at home. An accident. And it happened just as i was about to leave my house for school. Don't bother asking me what the accident is as i shalln't and don't want to mention anything about it. But thankfully, everything is alright now and nobody got hurt. Well, physically. Emotionally, i am abit hurt as i was supposed to go school today and survey on temporary jobs from my classmates with purpose in helping a friend of mine get one. I can't help but feel bad as i've kind of let him/her down. But hey, accidents do happen. And life is like a box of chocolates after all. Only that its not all the time the chocolates are sweet and delicious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home