Monday, November 3, 2008

School was alright yesterday. It felt rather long as it was freezing cold, especially during ORGCOM class. The chilling conditions of the classroom not only froze me and my classmates, it kind of froze the time as well. But anyway, it still was fun yesterday. Me and feroz discussed about something. *ahem* Right feroz? Haha secret secret.

Well, today no school and i woke up quite late. At 10+. And i heard noises outside my bedroom. My mama brought her friends back home and they were talking and talking non stop for ever so long. So i just rot in my bedroom, waiting for them to leave. Omg wait, i sound abit evil and mean here. Well, what i meant was that i didn't want to go out of my bedroom as i haven't bathe and my hair looks like crap. haha. So i waited for my mama's friends to leave then i shall get out of my prison-like stuffy bedroom. lol yes, i'm exaggerating. =D

And i'ts ever so boring at home. Episode 8 of Heroes season 3 isn't out yet. I'm just waiting for fifi's call as i shall be meeting her up awhile later on when she finished school. Besides that, i'm just rotting, listening to the same old songs over and over again, and disturbing wee teck on MSN. haha. Guess i shall end here as i am craving the paddle pop ice creams in my fridge. haha! Goodbye. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home