Thursday, April 2, 2009

Its been a few wonderful days of soccer mania.

Wednesday had soccer training with Rizal and gang. It was an informal one, where we just played around while improve on our team chemistry at the same time. They make me travel so far, all the way to Chua Chu Kang. And God, how tired and shagged i was on the long train ride home. But overall, it was great fun hanging out with them and kicking some balls too. lol.

Yesterday went to Sayyidi's house and had a Fifa 09 competition on his PS3. Its the first time i had my hands on the PS3 and i got to say it won me over in an instant. The graphics were stunning and much more realistic. Anyway, the Fifa 09 competition got under way with Sayyidi using Barcelona, Zariq using Liverpool, Mussadiq using Bayern Munchen, Faruq using Real Madrid, Musagos using Arsenal and me myself using Inter Milan.(I wanted to pick Arsenal, but its already chosen). Overall, we had a great fun there. And thanks Sayyidi for the delicious black pepper chicken prepared. And not forgetting, thanks Zariq for driving me both there and home. Saved my EZ-link cash. :D

Anyway, The tournament took so long that we had to stop half way. So the final standings of the day were as followed:

1)Barcelona
2)Arsenal
3)Real Madrid
4)Inter Milan
5)Liverpool
6)Bayern Munchen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home