Saturday, March 28, 2009

Its EARTH HOUR, and my mother is using the vacumm cleaner so late in the night -.-

Today had religious class and i have to say the new teacher rocks. He's so funny and packs with lots of good old stories. Went to my grandparent's place as usual every saturday and had fun meeting my cousins. My mom even brought along my cute little baby cousin back home with us and she's going to overnight at our place. So i'm having alot of fun playing with her.

Field match up is coming soon for me. I haven't been playing field soccer for ages. I now have to really work on my fitness. Well thats about all for now, heard that the guys will be having a gethering tommorow at wee teck's house. Can't wait to crash in with them.

And oh btw, this song is hamster dance and it rocks. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home