Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Moving On.

Well, to hell with the motivation to blog which i've been searching high and low for. I think i'm starting to move on starting from today. I've managed to pick up the shattered pieces in my life but i just can't seem to join them into one piece again. Thus i've decided to leave it all behind and move on. And sometimes time is unable to heal wounds. Maybe it can, but then again only time will tell.

Thus i hope this post marks the beginning of a fresh new start, a rekindled hope. CNY has been great. Overnight at my grandma and auntie's place was fun as usual. Played Nintendo Wii with my siblings and cousins for hours. Then everybody began to tuck in at around 2 plus. I just couldn't sleep somehow, so i spent the entire night hogging on my brother's PSP. Oh my gawd, played final fantasy dissidia and managed to master 3 characters. My hand felt damn numb and tired after the long hours of intense pushing of buttons. So went back home today and i'm super tired and sleepy. Guess i shall turn in soon, but my brother is blasting his avenged sevenfold music in my room. -.-

So the 2 days of holiday has been fun. Athought it was initially meant for catching up with my sleep, it somehow went the opposite direction. haha.

i've moved on, will everybody please give me another chance?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home