Wednesday, April 8, 2009

THE CAGE

And so i was there. Yes, its my first time in 18 years. Yes, i'm slow, i'm lagging behind bla bla bla. But who cares? Its my first and definitely, it won't be my last. :D

Didn't sleep last night to catch the Champions League match between Villareal and Arsenal. I got to say its a breathtaking match with 2 very stunning goals. Both teams were evenly matched and a 1-1 draw seems a justified result. I was watching the match online and the Man Utd fans(Syafiq and Amir) were like ranting and ranting on our MSN convo due to their team's inability to get through a resilient Porto side. Hah, all the best for the 2nd leg i guess? lol.

Hakim came online early morning and irritate the life out of me. He was so very excited about the soccer at Cage a few hours later.(Its his first time too). He really was as excited as a small kid who is attending a birthday party for the first time. He asked me things like 'Eh, you bringing soap? Later i want to bathe, like going swimming like that.' LOL, anyway, i met him and the rest a few hours later and we set off for the cage. The bus ride was quite long, but having zul crapping along beside me takes all the boredom away. We met zariq, iskandar and fazli there and we started playing. Isaac was kind of lost, so he only managed to play for awhile. Poor thing him. But i'm sure each and everyone of us had fun just now. I sure had my fair share of fun. And the thing about the cage is that you don't get tired easily. Thus you are able to run around more and get involved in the game more. I took some knocks here and there though, and my right leg is hurting right now. But i'm sure i'll be alright. The cage sure rocks but i guess thats it for now. Its back to the hidden court i guess. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home