Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Starting Afresh

I'm back.
Back by popular demand. haha.
Well, since alot of people are pestering me to blog again, i might as well do it.
And nafees told me my blog is the 'central' of all their blogs.
And and fifi said she cannot live a single day without entering my blog.
And and and, most of all, i do miss blogging too, so here i am.

The reason i deleted my blog before this was because my parents told me to. It was my fault, for pouring my sadness and misery into that blog. Seeing how distracted and emotional my blog was, i was instructed to delete it. So i've learnt my lesson. I will try my best to not make my blog have an air of emo anymore. Although i do know that sometimes things get way over the top and i can't control my emotions. But i am now trying a new trick that is reverting my anger and frustation away from my blog and towards something else. What that substitute is, i have yet to find. Probably soccer? I could kick the ball as hard as i could. Haha.

Ok so much for the introduction. I will update some pictures soon, so stay tuned. And people, do flood my tagboard as i miss all of your tags. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home